AICB provides range of Research and Development (R&D) services to various clients based on request. AICB also conduct various independent studies and surveys on many topics. The R&D department continuously collects and analyzes data on various issues for future use and analyses. AICB also participate in responding to RFQ and RFPs released related research, studies and Monitoring and Evaluation.
The R&D department has already conducted various surveys, studies and Monitoring and Evaluation related projects. The R&D department assists in increasing efficiency, reducing overheads, decreasing losses and avoiding deviations. The R&D services are the key to the development of any program, project or organization in the current competitive and changing world.
The R&D services of AICB includes but limited to the followings:
- Design and development of surveys and studies in various fields
- Data collection and analyses by key specialists using state of art analyses software such as SPSS, STATA and others
- Monitoring and Evaluation services
- Feasibility studies and assessments
- Conflict Assessments
- Development area profiles
- Market research
- Value chain studies and identifying gapes and bottlenecks for adding value
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Product search