The business development services (BDS) are the key products of AICB basically provided to private sector development. The BDS services are supposed to help various businesses to start profitably or assist the existing ones to expand. The BDS services are also open to be linked with donor funded initiatives for developing SMEs and large businesses.
The BDS services are not only limited to local businesses but also include international investors interested in doing business in Afghanistan.
The BDS includes but limited to the followings:
Business Start ups:
- Developing competitive business plans
- Exploring financial resources
- Setting up business
- Marketing research
- Developing marketing strategy and
- Trade fairs and shows
- Financial management including audits etc
- Legal solutions
- Creating business and professional linkages
- Procurements and supplies